What are the benefits of a Content Management System (CMS)?
- Affordable – Reduces ongoing web maintenance costs
- Ease Of Use – Cutting edge technology that’s simple to use
- Flexibility – Configure your CMS to your exact requirements, then build on it
- Productivity – Our CMS is fast, simple and efficient
- Scalability – A solution that scales and grows with your business
- Search Engine Friendly – Our CMS is optimised to help gain top search engine rankings
- Accessible – W3C Compliant code
Depending on your needs we can integrate your website with either our Starter Content Management System that will let you manage a few static pages or an enterprise level, database driven, content management system providing you with full control.
- Edit Content – simply navigate to the admin page and click any editable region to change the content.
- Add/Clone Pages – create new pages based on templates!
- Insert Images/Galleries – fit into your pages or set up an image gallery.
- Workflow – set up users and permissions for who can edit, and who can publish content.
- Manage SEO for your website
Our enterprise content management solution is WordPress. WordPress is a powerful personal publishing platform, and it comes with a great set of features designed to make your experience as a publisher on the Internet as easy, pleasant and appealing as possible. We are proud to offer you a standards-compliant, fast, light, personal publishing platform, with sensible default settings and features, and an extremely customisable core. Features include:
- Previewing Pages – Before you press the “Publish” button, you can look at the preview for the Page you have written to check if everything is the way you want it. In fact, you can do that at any time, since the preview is “live”.
- Categories – Organize your pages into categories, and sub-categories, and sub-sub categories.
- User management – WordPress uses user-levels to control user-access to different features, so you can restrict the ability of individual users to create or modify content in your website, by changing their user-level.
- Dynamic page generation – No rebuilding of all your pages each time you update your website, or any aspect of it. All pages are generated using the database and the templates each time a page from your weblog is requested by a viewer. This means that updating your site is as fast as possible, and required server storage space usage is minimal.
For full details of our Content Management Systems and how they can improve your website experience contact BE Website Design.Contact Us to get your website up to date